Friday, July 16, 2010

37 Weeks:)

Yay! I am now full term!!!! Now all we have to do is wait I guess! Had an ultrasound the other day and Amy's amniotic fluid levels are doing great. Up to a 10.5!! My blood pressure was up though so they ran some tests to check for pre-e, but I am fine so it's just something they are going to keep an eye on. So I know for a fact that if I don't have Amy before my due date, I will be scheduled for an induction. So I have only 3 weeks left (or less) till I get to meet her!! I can't wait! I am really starting to get excited now. I have loved being pregnant, and still do, but with how much my back hurts I will be glad to have that pain gone. I have been spending the last few months practically on bed rest. NOT FUN!! But if it means that I will have a healthy baby, then it is worth it. I don't have a bump pic to post as I have not gone anywhere where there is a long enough mirror. Hope to get one soon. Never know when it could be my last bump pic!!

No comments:

Post a Comment