Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!

Well the new year is almost here. This year has been a crazy one!!! Lets see....ON January 2nd David asked me to marry him and I said yes! So we started planing our Halloween wedding. Then in June we started TTC seeing that we had been together for so long and thought it was time to start a family. Then on October 31st David and I were married and it was a great day. Everyone had a wonderful time and can't wait to have another party this next Halloween! Then on November 11th or 12th David and I conceived our baby! I remember telling him, this is it honey, I really could get pregnant, I know I am ovulating, so if you don't want a baby, we need to do something different or use something. He obviously didn't want to change a thing and on November 27th I got my BFP!!!!! I am so happy to be expecting my first baby! There is a lot to look forward to in this year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment